In This Guide
The remainder of this guide is divided into the following chapters:
- Parameter Files — XML guides you through the different parts of an XML parameter file and explains how to construct one. This chapter includes the following sub-chapters:
- Parameter Files — Text guides you through the different parts of a text parameter file and explains how to construct one. This chapter includes the following sub-chapters:
- AppendPDF Options describes the command-line options specific to AppendPDF.
- Running AppendPDF builds on the information in the previous chapters and describes running AppendPDF on the command line and provides numerous examples.
- General Options describes the general command-line options available to AppendPDF.
- Applying Standard Security describes how to apply standard Adobe® Acrobat® security to the output file.
- Automating AppendPDF offers guidelines for the more advanced users who are looking for ideas on incorporating AppendPDF into their own scripts and/or programs.
- Command Line Introduction provides a brief introduction to using command-line software on Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Troubleshooting provides a quick list to check if you are getting errors and don’t know why.
- Support tells you how to contact us in case you have any problems working with our software.