APSplit DE Readme
APSplit DE (Desktop Edition) is an application that breaks PDF documents into smaller files. These release notes contain last-minute product information and updates to the APSplit DE documentation. For additional information, please refer to the online help which can be found from the Help menu in APSplit DE.
APSplit DE 3.0
- When splitting with the flag -bybookmarks, the output file name is saved using the bookmark’s starting page number. For example, if a bookmark starts on page 7, the output name would be FileName_000007.pdf. Older versions of APSplit would use the last page (now we use the first page number) of the bookmark as part of the output file name.
- When splitting with -startpage and -endpage, the output file name is saved using the starting page number. For example, if you run -startpage 10 -endpage 25, the output name would be FileName_000010.pdf. Older versions of APSplit would use the endpage (now we use the first page number) number for the output file name (FileName_000025.pdf).
APSplit DE 2.2
- Extracts odd pages from documents.
- Extracts even pages from documents.
- Splits documents by maximum file size, up to a maximum page count.
- Retains annotations in split documents.
- Security is retained when splitting by even or odd pages. If you extract even or odd pages from a secured file, the output file retains the security settings. For all other split options, the security settings are removed in the output.
To Get Help
Documentation for APSplit DE can be found at the Appligent documentation website.
If you can‚ find the answer to your question in the documentation or FAQ
on the support section of the Appligent website. Contact technical support by:
emailing email@example.com, or
Please provide the following:
Product name and version number
Your name, company name, email address, and phone number
Description of your question or problem
Responses are typically emailed within one business day.