Please refer to the APSplit User Guide for additional information.
- When splitting with the flag -bybookmarks, the output file name is saved using the bookmark’s starting page number. For example, if a bookmark starts on page 7, the output name would be FileName_000007.pdf. Older versions of APSplit would use the last page (now we use the first page number) of the bookmark as part of the output file name.
- When splitting with -startpage and -endpage, the output file name is saved using the starting page number. For example, if you run -startpage 10 -endpage 25, the output name would be FileName_000010.pdf. Older versions of APSplit would use the endpage (now we use the first page number) number for the output file name (FileName_000025.pdf).
- Supports Acrobat 6 and 7.
- Extracts odd pages from documents (-odd option).
- Extracts even pages from documents (-even option).
- Splits documents by maximum file size, up to a maximum page count (-byfilesize, -maxsize, and -maxcount options).
- Retains annotations in split documents (-keepannots option).
Repeating a page-range split zero times produces no output and no warning. If you accidentally specify the following:
-startpage n -endpage n -repeat 0
APSplit produces no output files, which is the correct result. However, no warning message is issued to inform you of the input error.
To Get Help
Documentation for APSplit can be found at /apsplit/.
Contact technical support by:
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 610-284-4006
Please provide the following:
Product name and version number
Your name, company name, email address, and phone number
Description of your question or problem
Responses are typically emailed within one business day.